Welcome to TURBO ENERGY PRIVATE LIMITED , (hereinafter referred to as the Company) site on the World Wide Web (website). The terms and conditions set forth below govern the use of the Site and are legally binding on you (refers the User of the site), if you use or visit the Site. If you do not agree with any of the Terms, do not access or otherwise use the Site or any information contained on the Site.
PLEASE READ THE TERMS CAREFULLY
By your use of the site, you agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions, without limitation or qualification, and warrant both that you have full power and authority to enter into this Agreement, on your own behalf and/or as the agent of your employer, as the case may be and to assume the responsibilities described herein.
USE OF SITE
All information, text, products, software and services provided or displayed on the Site, including, without limitation, trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, graphics and images (the “Content”) are owned by the Company. The Content may also contain trademarks, service marks and trade names owned by third parties.
Except as otherwise noted in the Site, you are hereby authorized to use the Content solely for your understanding of the Company and not for resale or further distribution and subject to the following conditions:
- (i) The Content may be used solely for the purpose of gathering information about the products or using services offered through the Site;
- (ii) Any copy of the Content or portion thereof must include Company’s copyright notice that is found on the home page of the Site.
You must not:
- (i) use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- (ii) use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- (iii) use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- (iv) conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including, without limitation, scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
- (v) use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
- (vi) You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
- (vii) You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
- (viii) This authorization terminates automatically, without notice to you, if you breach any of the Terms herein mentioned.
- (ix) No permission is granted to you to otherwise use or reproduce, publicly display, publicly perform, distribute, store, alter or modify the Content. You agree not to access or use any of the Content contained on or accessible from the Site on any other server or Internet-based device without the advance written authorization of Company.
- (x) Any product, service, process or technology in the Content or offered through the Site is subject to the intellectual property rights of the Company. Nothing contained in the Site shall be construed as conferring any license or right under any copyright, trade secret, patent, trademark or other intellectual property right (collectively, “IP Rights”) of Company or any third party, and all such IP Rights in the products, services, processes or technologies in the Content or offered through the Site are expressly reserved by Company.
- (i) You hereby grant to Company a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free, sub- licensable license to use, reproduce, modify, distribute privately, distribute publicly to Company’s affiliates, perform and display any information and material that you submit to the Site (the “User Information”), and to incorporate User Information and modifications thereof in other works in any other form, media or technology now known or later developed.
- (iii) You represent and warrant that the User Information you provide will be accurate and complete, and that you will update the User Information as appropriate to maintain its accuracy and completeness.
- (i) You acknowledge that your use of the Content contained on the Site are subject to copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, Information Technology Laws and agree that you are wholly responsible for your actions. You agree not to interfere with the use of the Site by others, including, without limitation, the submission of any virus to the Site or the transmission of junk mail, spam, bombs or unsolicited email.
- (ii) You further agree not to place on the Site or use to the Site to communicate any unlawful, annoying, harassing, defamatory, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or tortious material of any kind or any material that invades, interferes, infringes or violates the rights of any person or entity.
- (i) Except as otherwise expressly provided herein, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, company provides the content and any other information on the site on an “as is” and “where-is” basis, without warranty of any kind, either express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of third-party rights.
- (ii) The Company, in good faith, provides the content in the website. However, the company shall have no responsibility for errors, omissions or misrepresentations in any user information submitted by a user of the site, or other information that is contained on, referenced by, or linked to the site.
- (i) Company does not warrant or make any representations regarding and disclaims any damage from the accuracy, reliability or any use of the content, information, materials or products contained on or referenced by the site. you acknowledge by your use of the site, that you do so at your own risk and that you assume full responsibility for all costs associated with your use of the site, including, without limitation, all necessary servicing or repair of any equipment you use in connection with your use of the site.
- (ii) Any articles or goods purchased based on the information provided in this site are subject to company’s standard terms and conditions of sale which are incorporated in this site.
- (iii) To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that company shall not be liable to you or any third party claiming through you for any damages suffered as a result of your use of the site, including products, materials or events referenced thereby. In no event shall company be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, extraordinary, exemplary, punitive, special, incidental, or consequential damages (including business interruption, loss of data, revenue, profits, use or other economic advantage) resulting from your use or inability to use the site or the interruption, suspension or termination of the site, however arising, whether for breach of contract or in tort (including negligence), even if company has been previously advised of the possibility of such damage.
- (i) Although Company has no obligation to monitor your use of the Site, if Company becomes aware of inappropriate use of the Site or any aspect thereof, Company may respond accordingly. You acknowledge that Company may report to law enforcement authorities any actions which may be considered illegal, as well as any reports, Company receives of such conduct. When requested, Company will cooperate fully with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity on the Internet. If you violate the Terms, all your rights to use the Site and the Site’s Content shall immediately be terminated without further notice to you.
- (ii) You agree that Company may make improvements or changes in the Content or in the products, services, programs and prices described in the Site at any time without notice; and you further agree that Company can revise the Terms at any time without notice. You agree that your continued use of the Site after such revisions constitutes your acceptance of such revised Terms.
- (iii) You acknowledge that Company reserves the right to discontinue, on a temporary or permanent basis, the Site and the Content, services and products provided herein without notice and without any liability to you.
- (iv) Any action related to the Terms will be governed by Indian laws, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction. You irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the courts located in Chennai, in the State of Tamilnadu, India, for the resolution of all disputes arising from or related to the Terms and/or your use of the Site.
- (v) If any of the Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be construed separately without conflicting with all other provisions remaining in full force and effect.
- (vi) The failure of Company to enforce any right or provision in the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by Company in writing.
- (vii) The Terms comprise the entire agreement between you and Company and supersede all prior or contemporaneous negotiations, discussions or agreements, if any, between the parties regarding the subject matter contained herein.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Company and its officers, directors and employees entirely harmless from and against any and all demands, costs, damages, liabilities, and expenses arising out of any third party claims relating to (i) your use of the Site, (ii) your breach of any of the Terms, or (iii) your violation of any applicable law, regulation or right of any third party.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Company operates the Site from India and makes no representation that the Site is appropriate or will be available for use in other locations. If you use the Site from outside India, you are entirely responsible for compliance with applicable local laws, including, without limitation, the export and import regulations of other countries in relation to the Site. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, the content found on the Site are solely directed to individuals, companies or other entities located in India and other countries.
All rights of the company, related to the content, not expressly mentioned in this Agreement are reserved by the company.